This platform – the only one of its kind – serves as a global reference on national employment policies and country strategies to promote youth employment.
The information on this platform can be searched by region, country, and specific thematic subjects. It is updated regularly, with new features added over time to maintain a robust knowledge base that reflects different and evolving contexts and policy frameworks.
- catalogue global knowledge on officially endorsed national employment policies and youth employment strategies;
- help ILO constituents and other development stakeholders around the world access information on country-level policies and strategies for employment promotion; and
- support research, analysis and policy making through hands-on information on existing policy instruments.
It is structured in three inter-related sections:
- National Employment Policies;
- Youth Employment Strategies; and