This Training of Trainers course will be using the tool of Virtual Reality (VR) to implement the ILO entrepreneurship games. It will enable participants to:
- get to know the ILO entrepreneurship games
- play and interact with their peers in the VR space
- use the entrepreneurship games in future face-to-face or VR trainings.
- understand the logic and dynamics of the ILO entrepreneurship games
- appreciate the potential of VR as a tool for entrepreneurship training
- use and apply the entrepreneurship games in your future face-to-face or VR trainings.
Expected learning outcomes
- experience the entrepreneurship games in a close to real situation
- reflect upon your experience with your peers and faciliators
- conceptualize and analyse what kind of entrepreneurial skills you live whilst playing
- apply entrepreneurship and facilitation skills while playing.
How to apply
The deadline for submission of applications is 12 November 2021. Candidates must submit link https://oarf2.itcilo.org/DST/A9715039/en