Co-organized by Decent Jobs for Youth, Generation Unlimited and Teach For All, webinar on Promoting Learning and Skilling through Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, aims to spotlight promising innovators and social entrepreneurs from around the world who are dedicated to supporting youth skills and employability. It also aims to promote dialogue on our collective effort to close the skills gap and better opportunities for young people.
This webinar is part of the YouthForesight Knowledge Sharing Webinar Series.
- Showcase solutions, lessons learned, and innovative practices of social enterprises and other innovations to improve the employability of young people through skills development;
- Provide an open space for discussion with Generation Unlimited, Decent Jobs for Youth, Teach For All partners wishing to learn more and take action in this area including stakeholders wishing to work together with social enterprise
- Zhi Xiong Chong, Chief Learning Officer, Chumbaka
- Sorawit Paiboonrattanakorn, Founder, Saturday School
- Ella Togun, Programs Manager, Slum2School
- Nicole Bruskewitz, Director of Education and Programs, CoSchool& Member, ILO Skills Innovation Network
Saddam Sayyaleh: Founder, I Learn Jordan & Member, Generation Unlimited Global Leadership Council